i take:

HL global politics
HL film
HL chinese language & literature
SL english literature
SL maths
SL design technology

i have both HL & SL papers for some of them.

i am contemplating whether to keep SL papers when I do HL; & if I should keep my HL papers when I do SL...

i know for some subjects the assessments are very similar or even same in HL & SL. sooo plz provide me your valuable opinions! thx 

I would advise doing so for English Literature as if I'm not mistaken, you're supposed to do a comparative analysis essay in HL, but only a single textual analysis for SL. 

Don't know much about Design Technology; if the format is the same, then by all means do so. I practice HL and A-Level papers for maths even though I'm taking SL only; you have to be careful though that you're not practicing for what won't be tested (although most of the topics overlap). 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IB`ez said:

I would advise doing so for English Literature as if I'm not mistaken, you're supposed to do a comparative analysis essay in HL, but only a single textual analysis for SL. 

Don't know much about Design Technology; if the format is the same, then by all means do so. I practice HL and A-Level papers for maths even though I'm taking SL only; you have to be careful though that you're not practicing for what won't be tested (although most of the topics overlap). 

OMG YOU ARE SO GOOD! your results is VERY impressive I must say!!! how did you achieve this?

3 hours ago, serenec said:

OMG YOU ARE SO GOOD! your results is VERY impressive I must say!!! how did you achieve this?

Well, the latest poster, @apoello is predicted even higher than I am so I'm really nothing special :D

It's really just about time management and following the syllabus; I've red your PM and will give a proper response as soon as I can (not at home atm)

Edited by IB`ez

@IB`ez (I can't tag you for some reason?) I don't know if that's my actual predicted score! Those are my goals, but fingers cross it's those grades (or above because who's going turn down their nose at more marks? :P)! I have a bad habit of screwing up my exams out panic :S

7 hours ago, apoello said:

@IB`ez (I can't tag you for some reason?) I don't know if that's my actual predicted score! Those are my goals, but fingers cross it's those grades (or above because who's going turn down their nose at more marks? :P)! I have a bad habit of screwing up my exams out panic :S

Hmm not sure why as well.

Haha I think you'll do really well at the end and probably even give your predicted grades a run for their money; as in getting higher than you're predicted, like what you're hoping for :) 

Best of luck for your final exams -- you got this! (Y)