Sign in to follow this  

German B SL Exam (nov08)

How did everyone find the exam? I didn't like text B but apart from that found it okay. Did anyone get the Fotomodelle question???? Which P2 questions did you all pick? I chose 4 but everyone else in my class did either 1 or 2. Can't believe it's over!!

[quote name='clare12' post='27870' date='Nov 6 2008, 10:58 AM']How did everyone find the exam? I didn't like text B but apart from that found it okay. Did anyone get the Fotomodelle question???? Which P2 questions did you all pick? I chose 4 but everyone else in my class did either 1 or 2. Can't believe it's over!![/quote]

it wasnt too bad in terms of difficulty in fact i found it pretty good.
text b was a bit weird but the fotomodelle question was that they were now taking up hiking (basically it was that models and it experts were moving from not going to the forests to nesting there (einnisten?)) (i said it's true, my answers were true false true true for that q).
i did topic 1 for p2. topic 2 was silly having to do 3 blogs though i was going to do topic 4, except i couldnt remmeber the word for waiter lol. but i ended up writing way more than 250, something like 360 or something :rolleyes:

[quote name='ibsurviver' post='27872' date='Nov 6 2008, 11:51 AM']the fotomodelle question was that they were now taking up hiking[/quote]

Ohh..that would make sense. I thought it was that now they were buying hiking clothes. Haha oops!

[quote name='clare12' post='27873' date='Nov 6 2008, 11:57 AM']Ohh..that would make sense. I thought it was that now they were buying hiking clothes. Haha oops![/quote]
well it was, but i figured it meant they were taking it up too lol

I also did German B SL, but I'm guessing that TZ0 had other texts 'cause I didn't have anything to do with models/hiking.... But paper2 perhaps was the same, I had to write a letter to a friend in Austria, think it was topic 1.

I didn't find it all that hard, it was doable at least....

But the worst is yet to come...math HL and History.. Monday... OMG!

[quote name='Cutetare' post='27965' date='Nov 8 2008, 10:03 AM']I also did German B SL, but I'm guessing that TZ0 had other texts 'cause I didn't have anything to do with models/hiking.... But paper2 perhaps was the same, I had to write a letter to a friend in Austria, think it was topic 1.[/quote]

tz0 is all the same for everyone...

only tz1/tz2 get any diffeerences, and theyre in may

The hiking one was Text B in Paper 1. I think it was called Kunst des Gehens or something similar. It only really mentioned models in passing but one of the true/false questions asked if models were buying hiking clothes/taking up hiking.