HL Physics or HL Chemistry for Architecture?

Hi everyone! I'll be taking the IB soon (sadly) and I'll have to choose between Physics and Chemistry for my last HL. I'm hoping to major in Architecture and already have Geography and Literature as my other two HLs. I'm interested in both subjects and generally get roughly the same scores for both of them (though slightly higher for Chemistry). In terms of rigour and appropriateness for my future major, what would you really suggest? 

Don't choose between 2 subjects by "slightly higher" grades, IB scores cannot be predicted from previous courses. I would assume Physics HL would be more suitable for architecture. If you are applying in US, it's usually enough to take an SAT Chemistry Subject Test, which only require about 1 year of study compared to 2 in IB. Before the syllabus change, I think Physics HL used to be just a bit easier than Chemistry HL, but now they seem to be about the same, though I haven't seen exam papers from earlier this year to know that for sure. 

• Like 1