Sign in to follow this  

ITALIAN B extended essay

i have a title but i really cant find the right words to use, or if they are the right words im not sure about the order.
the topic and research question is:

L’uso della musica come tema principale e come sottofondo linguistico nel monologo Novecento di A. Baricco.

Come viene usata la musica per esprimere emozioni e per raccontare la storia di Novecento?

can anyone suggest anything?

[quote name='tassie' post='27933' date='Nov 7 2008, 01:43 PM']i have a title but i really cant find the right words to use, or if they are the right words im not sure about the order.
the topic and research question is:

L'uso della musica come tema principale e come sottofondo linguistico nel monologo Novecento di A. Baricco.

Come viene usata la musica per esprimere emozioni e per raccontare la storia di Novecento?

can anyone suggest anything?[/quote]

Is Novecento a person? Because in that case it's right

Come viene usata la musica per esprimere emozioni e per raccontare la storia nel monologo "Novecento"? (in the monologue "Novecento", otherwise it's ambigous)

If you posted what you wanted to say in English, I could help more. I am a native speaker, so if you have doubts message me >.<