650 For grade 12

150 for the diploma

25 for extended essay

75 for mailing

100 for French

100 for Bio

100 for English

100 for social

1075 for both years... prices may change because of the US Canadian Dollar change :)

Edited by 692287002

Most of you seem to be paying quite little compared to the 45 000 x ~2(IB1+IB2 total cost ends up being around 60 000 though, luckily my dad's jobs pays about 3/4, this must be one of the most expensive IB schools) my school charges us. And the worst is thatwe have a limited number of choives of subjects(they do greatly encourage taking 7 subjects though and they have an average of 34 points for the IB), such as ITGS, Computer Science, Theatre Arts, design technology, Business(Most people are annoyed about this), Dance, Film, philosophy, psychology, social anthropology, human rights, peace and conflict studies... The only two arts are Music and Visual Arts which do have good teachers, but still it's difficult to know if it's worth it.

Edited by Unperfect

:) Wow. I had no idea IB was so expensive...

My school pays for everything. I mean there are a few supplemental texts and educational resources that I have purchased, but other than that, my school takes care of everything.

As for the selection process, we don't have to take any sort of exam to get in, we apply at the end of middle school, and if you make it in to pre-IB, then you're in as long as you don't two "D"s or break the honor code.