Business or history?

Starz

[size=3][b]Ib Business & Ib History

hi, im sort of in a clueless state, because im doing IB and im not happy with my history teachers because they really are bad, and when i say bad, i mean seriously bad, and im considering to take business instead as a social science.
im two months into the course and im not getting anything out of history lessons, literlly nothing.

please any advice? do you think i should proceed with this descison

by the way im taking route one in history (new route first year meaning no pastpapers etc.)

whats harder ? business or history? and how hard is business
(btw the business teacher is good)

[quote name='Shorty' post='28045' date='Nov 8 2008, 11:28 PM']Well which one are you more interested in? As well, what are you plans after school?[/quote]

well, im thinking of medicine

but its just IB history and business, history is literlly death, the teacher is obliviouse to everything!, but then business is something ive never done before, not for gcse or Igcse, but its a less riskier route seeing as the teacher is quit good

but is business hard?

i mean what do you think i should do
stay in history and teach myself
or go to business

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, if you don't like the teacher, switch. I am not taking either subjects, but I know that Business in my school is fairly easy, and most people who take both say that there's less work for Business, and that it is pretty interesting. So I would say, go for Business, but keep in mind that some UK universities consider it an "easy" subject. Also, I don't think it matters what humanity you chose,if you want to go into medicine.

if you want to study medicine, i think either subject is okay.. and I think history is a harder subject than business. since if you haven't really learnt anything in history, just go change.
Teachers for IB are very important, and if they are not good, it is more likely that you get a bad grade.. oh but i think you should ask your friends if business teacher is okay too.

Anyway, i'm studying business, and i think that it's kinda boring, but it's also interesting at the same time.. i learnt business before, so it's relatively easier than other subjects..
if you've learnt business, it'll be easy to catch up with all the work, but if you haven't, you'll need to get much help from your teacher and friends..