URGENT: USA UNIVERSITY DEADLINES

EEandTOKforlife

Hi all, 

I am currently applying to the US (fall 2017) and noticed that most of the regular decision application deadlines are in the first week of january, does this refer to the last day to start an application or the last day to send in documents/grades  (because our mock grades are released at the end of january/beginning of February as well as the SAT results). 

Will they still accept my mock grades and end of year report in jan/feb or do i have to be completely finished with the application before the january deadline on their website. 

Thanks. 

Most schools require all available application materials (exam scores, supplementary application, referral letters, and transcript) by the deadline, but they usually allow a test score or transcript update after 1-2 months of deadline, depending on the score. For example you may send in your previous report card/transcript with a note in your application saying when you will submit your other test scores/predicted scores.