Studying physics and maths in Scotland/UK?

Maria.cr

So, this year is my first year of IB, and i'm taking Maths SL and Physics HL. I've always wanted to study Physics and Mathematics in the UK, and i've started looking into universities in the UK. I'm really interested in attending Strathclyde Uni, but i'm not sure if it's a good uni? They ask for a very low mark (32), and I'm not sure if that's good or bad... If anyone knows anything about this uni, or knows another uni with a good programme, I'd be very thankful!

• 3 months later...

I applied to the International Business course at Strathclyde with 36 points predicted. They only wanted 33, so I imagined it wasn't the best, especially since I had had an offer from Glasgow, for 36 points, which in general would seem to be a better university. I got rejected from Strathclyde, which killed me as I loved the UNI and I was really looking forward to studying there, and because I had the offer from Glasgow I just presumed I'd get an offer from Strathcylde. I think they set the entry points really low so that they never have too little applicants. This year they had loads of applicants, I know this as it was the reason they gave from the rejection. I think Strathcylde is a really, really good UNI. Hope this wasn't too late!