Spanish A1 HL World Lit 1

Zeph

So yesterday our teacher threw us this IA for the next week, the only thing is that he didn´t really explained how it is supposed to be.. so I have some questions:

1) The purpose of this is to compare certain marks or aspects of two literary works right?
2) I understood that the word range goes from 1200 (min) and 1500 (max), is this correct?
3) Are there certain criteria I can read to get familirized to this kind of IAs?

Thanks, any comments and advice are highly appreciated. :)

1) Yes.
2) 1000-1500, although you should probably aim for 1300-1500.
3) [url="http://www.digitalbrain.com/manp/IB%20Year%2012%20(HL)/World%20Literature%20Assignments/General%20Information.db_psc"]This page[/url] has a link to [url="http://kingshurst.digitalbrain.com/manp/web/External%20Assessment%20Criteria.doc?verb=view"]this document[/url] which is the assessment criteria. I can't seem to find the official criteria online, although I think they should technically be somewhere at IBO.org. The site I linked you to also links to some other useful information; googling some keywords might also prove useful for you.

Good luck!

• 2 years later...

Hey just wanted to know which books you used for the world lit assignment.

[quote name='Zeph' timestamp='1226189830' post='28047']
So yesterday our teacher threw us this IA for the next week, the only thing is that he didn´t really explained how it is supposed to be.. so I have some questions:

1) The purpose of this is to compare certain marks or aspects of two literary works right?
2) I understood that the word range goes from 1200 (min) and 1500 (max), is this correct?
3) Are there certain criteria I can read to get familirized to this kind of IAs?

Thanks, any comments and advice are highly appreciated. :)
[/quote]