ENGLISH B HL NOVEMBER 16

nicol

Nicole, I found paper 1 normal. Not easy not difficult. It was tricky though... Compared to the other past exams, I think it was the most difficult one. I took all the exams since 2009 (i don't remember precisely, maybe it was 2008 or 2010) and I've never done an English B HL exam harder than this one. 

In all of them I used to get 6's and 7's (mostly 7's) but in this one maybe I'll get a 6 :( Hope not. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AndreaM said:

Nicole, I found paper 1 normal. Not easy not difficult. It was tricky though... Compared to the other past exams, I think it was the most difficult one. I took all the exams since 2009 (i don't remember precisely, maybe it was 2008 or 2010) and I've never done an English B HL exam harder than this one. 

In all of them I used to get 6's and 7's (mostly 7's) but in this one maybe I'll get a 6 :( Hope not. 

Well, for paper 1 I found it tricky too but for paper 2 it was quite easy!

13 hours ago, nicol said:

Hello guys!! how did u guys find paper 1 and 2 in ENGLISH B HL ? 

They were pretty good! I enjoyed writing them. I was full of ideas, roaring with excitement and nervousness. I almost ran out of time! 😂

(I'm pretty new to IBS, so please bear with me)

Edited by Rahul Bagdai
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, AndreaM said:

Yeah, I did the blog one :) However, I don't know how good my response to the stimulus was. That part has always been my "weakness" :S 

Oh! I also did the blog one cause it has the easiest :lol: and for the stimulus i chose an essay, how about you?

51 minutes ago, Rahul Bagdai said:

They were pretty good! I enjoyed writing them. I was full of ideas, roaring with excitement and nervousness. I almost ran out of time! 😂

(I'm pretty new to IBS, so please bear with me)

Hahaha what about paper 1?

• Like 1