Help! Chemistry IA reasearch question

AllButNoProblems

I will get immediately down to the problem- I'm DP2 student doing chemistry HL, my IA nightmare started. I'm the only one in my class who didn't manage to get through with my lab within the time period given, my research question was about how changing the concentration of different solutions would change the voltage in a Voltaic Cell. Now I'm rooting for a Database to use, but I can't find a research question suitable to nature of chemistry data available online, I tried computational chemistry but it was either far too complicated based on quantum interactions between elementary particles, or too limited based merely on choosing values to plug in an equation e.g. Nernst equation. I narrowed down my areas of research to IR Spectroscopy but neither I nor anyone I could ask seem to find some kind of correlation or trend I can analyze for IA. 

If anyone who knows about IR could please help me by providing some kind of correlation or proportionality trend between independent and dependent variable concerning IR Spectra e.g. Trend in fingerprint-region for alcohols?!!