Extended Essay on Maths?

alereyes228

Hi everyone. Just last week we were told we have to have a supervisor and an EE topic ready in two weeks time, I really want to do it in Maths but I've been told it's super hard and being a perfectionist I don't want to send in a mediocre maths EE when I can write a great one in English, without making it so difficult on myself.

This means I have a question: Should I take the easy way out or take the challenge?

My possible topic for Maths would be something along the lines of finding a formula, or using mathematical equations, to prove that global warming is not man made (or that it is)

And my possible English topic is discussing media and how it affects the way people live and think and different types of media.

As you can see I'm still unsure but I would love some feedback especially from someone who has done their EE, better even if it was on something mathematical.

Thanks in advance to everyone!!

:)

Okay be careful..you might be takening a biological/chemical perspective on things. Because most of chemistry is math, and doing the same thing u are. Taking mathmetics and using it to analyze microscopic level fo thnigs, and thne linking it to macro issues.

My EE is going to be either Chem or Bio. The experiment's results will determine my perspective.

Your English essay, is also not narrowed down to the English subject. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but that doesnt seem to cover what is asked of in English EE criteria. English is your forte u say? Then use it to cover a topic more based on literature, but add a wonderful spin on it to make it unique and worthwhile grading.

• 2 weeks later...