Taking 2 language A literature papers

JeffreyYe

I personally only take one language A, and even that is self taught, so I might not be the best source of wisdom here. However, from what I see from classmates taking two languages A's, is that there is no general one size fits all truth about it. If you love reading and are good at analyzing literature, you can do just fine in two language A classes, even at higher level. However, if you do it to fulfill some uni's requirements or to get some quota, and your heart is not in it... Then it can be hell. And, of course, there is the question of fluency as well: While I'm pretty good at English and I love literature, I would not have taken English A for all the money in the world, because I know that I would have dropped so many marks over silly things that are trivial to native speakers.

So, to sum it up, if you are good at both languages and like reading and literature, you can really thrive in two Lang A's.

But if you are considering this for some reason other than your passion towards literature and the two languages you would be taking... Then you probably should reconsider and maybe take one of the languages as a B language.