CAS Project ideas needed

Hagedorn

Hi fellow IB students! 

I am in need of an idea for a CAS project, preferably something related to the creativity part since I have a lot of service and action. I'm not the most creative person in the world and that's why I was hoping you could help me! Since I'm in IB1, I still have a lot of time to make a project but figured out that it might be a bad idea to procrastinate until the very last moment. It doesn't have to only involve me, as I'm sure I can get more people to participate if needed.

Thanks in advance.

Well, I did two CAS projects that were essentially the same. I made a short movie. It involved many people on the production, and it lasted a significant time. It is not so difficult to make, and it's really fun.

For my first movie, I submitted it to a local student film festival, so I had a lot to reflect on.

As for my second one, which I'm still working on, I am doing about the "Tell-Tale Heart", which is a short story by Edgar Allan Poe. This is good because I can relate it to my English lesson and say it's a service as well because it works as a resource for all the students who study the story.