Urgent - Ideas for my final FOA!

Hello!

I will have my third FOA really soon, I already did two and got 6 in both of them. I have the opportunity to do it again and I aming for a 7. I would like to ask you for innovate ideas or topics from part 1 or 2 of English A Language and Literature, things that are not that common or a topic that it will be easy to manage it and get a 7.

I would really appreciate it!

Thank you!

An interesting topic that one of my classmates did last year was analysing song lyrics linked to gender stereotypes/etc which was such a unique thing to analyse as we wouldn't really think about looking at songs when we try and find material to discuss. So maybe along those lines, you can find an interesting topic you like. You can find a political speech you like and analyse it as well, talking about rhetorical devices, purpose and audience. Analysing speeches is quite easy and if you do it in enough depth and detail, including enough of the context, purpose and audience and always linking back to them throughout your presentation, then you can definitely get a 7.

Hope I helped :) Good luck!

Edited by sodonewithib