WL/WIT Supervised writing and Essay HELP

studying

Okay so I'm currently working on my writing assignment for the works in translation portion of English A: Literature, and I've realized that my ideas have become TOTALLY different from what I wrote about in my supervised writing!!! This really worries me, will the ib think that I've gotten ideas from other sources or plagiarized if my ideas in my essay don't match my supervised writing? How picky are they on that? Has anyone written an essay that was completely different from their supervised writing before? My prompt is still the same and all the new ideas are definitely mine- but should I purposely try to incorporate some of my points from my supervised writing into my essay? 

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by Shlrley

If your prompt is the same you should be ok. The supervised writing serves as a brainstorm session so as long as you find the session useful in making your WIT more compelling, you are fine. It is not obligatory to have final draft based on supervised writing. 

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

You might have problems writing about your ideas properly. It is actually a very common problem. When i had to write an essay everything was good in my head but when I tried writing it down everything changes. I had that problem always and it cost me some grades. I decided to look for help and i got scammed, some guy just took money from me and wrote a really bad essay. Finally my friend recommended smartpapers247.com and thankfully it worked. They have professionals that can write on any topic you need and they work 24/7. They wrote some amazing essays for me and helped me get good grades.

Edited by TomSands
New info