Help for SWA topic

Aether

what is a SWA? i wrote my EE on Lord of the Flies so i can help you if you just tell me what an SWA is.

Sorry, didn't know people weren't familiar with the term. A SWA is a Short Written Assignment we do in English, which is our Language A2. A SWA can be of 3 different types depending on how you want to write it: Poetic, Mass and Professionnal ( I don't really remember if you call it this way) communication. Poetic are things like diaries, poems, pastiche, novella, drama, songs, letters. Mass are things like essay, speeches, reports, pamphlet etc. Professional are things like professional letters, I have never actually written any of the professional ones.

After burning my brain, I finished doing an interview to Jack Merridew. In this interview, he changes the way things happened to put him in a "good light" and out of blames. I wanted to do something involved with what would have happened if instead of boys, they were girls.. or if there would had been at least one girl in the group.. but my teacher discouraged it. what do you think?

• 2 months later...

When I read the first post I thought I would love to help you because I have read and worked a lot with the book, but I had no clue what a SWA was :) Now when that is sorted:

I love that book and I reccommend you to compare it in some way to the real world. This can for instance be in term of politics or the human society.

You can also try to analyse the author's pessimism. I did that once and it was very interesting.

Capa...!

• 2 weeks later...