IA HELP

snapple

I was wondering if anyone can give me ideas as to how to format my math IA. My question is Is There a Relationship Between the Best Picture Award and the Characteristics of the Winners?

"Data will be gathered from the International Movie Database (IMDb), Metacritic, Rotten Tomatoes, and Box Office Mojo, four popular and widely used online resources on film statistics. I will use IMDb to determine the genres of each of the thirty winners. The frequency of each genre will be found and recorded, as this shows whether or not the Academy prefers a certain genre. The average ratings will be calculated by transferring all ratings to an equal scale then calculating the mean score, so that I may utilize all three ratings  simultaneously, thereby allowing for a more comprehensive analysis. The movies will then be ranked according to their Gross Domestic Box-Office earnings according to Boxofficemojo.com, showing whether or not money plays a part in choosing a winner."

Is there anything I should do or change?

I think this is a very interesting Math IA topic that involves a correlation between two things. And I think you can get a full score from the personal engagement part for this IA.

The only thing that I think could have been better is the style of the question. What do you think about this version: "How does Best Picture Award nomination correlate with the Characteristics of the Winners?" 

And one more thing. How finding whether or not money play a part in choosing a winner will answer your main question? I am just confuse about that part. 

Please bear this in mind that I am not an expert in this area and my suggestion could be misleading. This is just my personal opinion about the case. 

Hope this helps.