Language B exchange partner?

Hi, I'm taking French B SL right now and I was wondering if there are any native speakers out there who are taking English as a second language? That way we could skype and help each other improve our speaking skills! I've seen a few ib graduates who joined language exchange websites online when they were in ib but tbh those seem really sketchy to me. This way I know that it's a fellow ib student who has the same goals that I do, instead of some random 30 year old. 

Also if your not a native French speaker you could leave your native language below and the language you're studying, and if someone else matches oppositely with you then you guys could arrange something if you're interested! 

Sorry, I can't help you out with French. I only studied it during 2 years in middle school so all I can say is "Bonjour"... I think your level of French is a bit higher than mine lol

But hey, if there's anyone that can speak Spanish fluently and would like to help me out, that'd be great ^_^ I need help with speaking and writing

I can teach you Swedish in return, but I doubt that anyone's studying that as a native Spanish speaker haha... Otherwise I'm pretty good at writing and speaking English since I lived in the US, so I could help you out with that

7 hours ago, licia said:

Sorry, I can't help you out with French. I only studied it during 2 years in middle school so all I can say is "Bonjour"... I think your level of French is a bit higher than mine lol

But hey, if there's anyone that can speak Spanish fluently and would like to help me out, that'd be great ^_^ I need help with speaking and writing

I can teach you Swedish in return, but I doubt that anyone's studying that as a native Spanish speaker haha... Otherwise I'm pretty good at writing and speaking English since I lived in the US, so I could help you out with that

Though I'm not a native Spanish speaker, I've been studying it for seven years now. I speak it in real life and tutor in it, so if you'd like me to help, I'd be happy too. Just PM me.