Internal Assessment

minsuqa

So I have been struggling very much with my Business Internal Assessment, it's been absolute hell. I didn't hand in the first draft so I never got it marked and I've missed the internal deadline for the final and I haven't even completed it. I never thought it would be so hard, after all I also did an extended essay on business too. I've been pulling all nighters for almost a week now and I just can't get it right so I'm thinking of just handing it terrible like that. 

How much would a bad IA affect my results? I'm a predicted 6 but with how my IA is going... Im afraid I wont be able to get my IB Diploma. If I were to score a 3 on my IA for example and a 7 on the exams, what result would my final be? a rough idea? I am in need of a bit of consolation. This task have given me so much anxiety, I've lost my appetite and the will to do anything. 

Edited by minsuqa

I might have misunderstood you, but just so we are clear, IB respects internal deadlines and no submission on any IA means no grade on the subject. Therefore, it is crucial that you tell your teacher when exactly you will submit it and hope that it is still accepted. 

Now depending on how strong the 3 is and how strong the 7s are, the final grade is likely to be around the 5/6 boundary.