Hi there,

I am currently working on my Mathematical Studies IA that l have to get done before the school term commences and l am experiencing a lot of difficulty. For my IA, l am looking at the potential correlation between Secondary School Gross Enrollment Ratio (for both male and female) and a country's GDP (Gross Domestic product - basically how much a country earns/how rich they are). I will be doing this for my Pearson's Correlation Coefficient. For my chi squared test of independence, l will be looking at Unemployment Rates and again, GDP. I have gotten my data from the world book (a resource that offers all this statistical data for each country). In total, l have obtained data for 96 countries and l have been told by my teachers that this is enough data. I have formulated my data into a table which l will include in an attachment in this post so if you are able to check it out and let me know whether it all seems ok, that would be great. After collecting all my data, this is about where it stops. From this point onward, l have no clue on what l need to do and l am really stressing out because l need to have it completed asap. Some people were telling me that l need to calculate my chi squared and get the expected frequency table and make sure that all the numbers were above 5. I honestly have no clue what all this means. I would really appreciate it if someone could offer me some help. Any sort of help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks heaps xx

Maths Studies Data.docx