PLEASE HELP ME IM CONFUSED

ANNIEBOO

Hi guys, I know its will be sound crazy but I really dont know what to do, I feel confused((( When there was a time for subject's choice i didnt know what profession i want and choce that, which are most interesting for me:

HL-Geography, Language A (belgian), English B

SL- Biology, Math, French ib initio

i dont know about what i thought about when chose these subjects, there are so different and i dont know what i will do when i'll graduate, i mean  which faculty? I know this is a serious program and students choose it because they know who they wanna be in the future, probably im the only one  who study in ib and dont know my profession, its sucks really:( Please if you have such subjects, help me!!!

HI Annie,

First of all, you are not alone, :) A good 25% of the people at my school who did the IB had no idea of what they were doing in the future - and they still got amazing scores!

Even though I did not specifically do the subjects you are doing. From what you have written there, it looks like you have a good range, and I'm sure you could get into plenty professions with the subject choice you have. 

You still have a whole 2 years or even more (gap year) to decide/figure out what you truly want to do. It will come in time =D! 

Hope this helps reassure you :D! 

Any further questions don't hesitate and ask!

Edited by Oscarthecat3