Spanish learning materials?

Saguaro

Long story short I'm having to skip to years of school, I am in MYP 3 now and will be attending IB next year where I will take Spanish SL. My Spanish is pretty good but there is a lot of information we haven't yet covered. My biggest concern is listening exercises so do you know any good website where I can find Spanish listening exercises complete with questions?

Edited by Saguaro

I honestly think that it is far better to listen to difficult audio sources that are meant for native speakers than to listen to audio sources that are slowed down and use an unnaturally low register. Assuming you've only had two years of instruction, this might be difficult, but—trust me—it will pay dividends come exam time and also greatly expand your ability to actually use the language in real-life (supposedly what IB is about ;)).

In light of this, I would recommend Radio Ambulante, a podcast that is free and available on iTunes. It will be really good for you for a few reasons. First and foremost, the stories that they tell are really interesting and fun to listen to. Whether it be a tense border crossing between Mexico and the U.S., the struggles of a native speaker who doesn't identify as a gender but nevertheless has to affix a gendered ending to adjectives, or a story of men who built airplanes in 1950's Argentina; all the stories are riveting. They cover non-fiction stories from all over Latin America. This means that by listening to different episodes you will be exposed to many different accents and regionalisms. Also, they offer their episodes subtitled in Spanish which is the best way for you to listen if you can't understand it without subtitles.

I played this episode for a class a week ago and they really enjoyed it. This is the link to the Youtube video with Spanish subtitles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgN8f-xAhr4

If you like it there are more videos on http://radioambulante.org

Regards