Anti-Oxidants IA (If you reply I'll send bad chemsitry puns)

ibnewB

Just to get you interested, for every reply I will send a bad chemsitry pun to that person...and will try to make it original...

For my chem IA am going to investigate anti-oxidants in health foods. I thought this was a good idea after hearing about all these "free radicals" in the human body and how they are linked to diseases blah blah blah, but antioxidants can remove them. 

I want to investigate something in this area whether it be looking at antioxidants in food at different temperatures, or comparing them, but I am unsure which path to go down.

If you have any ideas how I can progress this idea further please reply (you will get a good pun)

OR if you think this topic is terrible, or think you have a better idea, let me know, 

For starters, you should understand how radical reactions work and how antioxidants work. Once you understand the theory then you can think about experiment. This is a chemistry class not a stats class so you need theory to justify your experiments. When you know the concepts you might find that another variable other than temperature is more suitable.