Easy CAS Activity

Hey guys,

Alright, so up until today, my teacher has been saying that 4 activities was enough and that we would still pass CAS. Now, with a month or so to go, he's informed us that we need to find 1 more. I'm totally stuck. I've struggled already by trying to find my 4 current activities.

I've already got 1 activity of each (Creativity, Action, Service), but I just need something quick and easy that would still count for CAS. Preferably something in Creativity as I'd enjoy it the most, but I'm fine with anything.

Any help is greatly appreciated, this is urgent! Thank you :)

C - Robotics, Instrument, newspaper club

A - literally any sport at your school, fitness club, hiking, anything that increases your heart rate

S - hospital, old age home, community clean-up programs, anything that serves the community

From one of my other posts, hope it's useful

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gaurav19 said:

C - Robotics, Instrument, newspaper club

A - literally any sport at your school, fitness club, hiking, anything that increases your heart rate

S - hospital, old age home, community clean-up programs, anything that serves the community

From one of my other posts, hope it's useful

Things like robotics (depending on specifics) and some other clubs that involve some amount of physical skill can also count for Action as well :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

For me, I do

C- Piano, literary magazine team (School), BGIC (basically MUN but Borneo)

A- badminton, hill walking, horse riding, DOfE

S-leo club(collaborative fundraising club), mentoring KS3 students

Most of my CAS exc horse riding and piano are school clubs, i hope this gave you some ideas!

• 3 months later...