practicing past papers from 2003??

Yun

Hi guys,

Since the Mocks are coming as well as the finals, I am now only practicing past papers.

But now I have finished solving from 2009 ~ 2016, and I really want to practice more, and decided to solve 2003-2009 of physics, chemistry, and maths.

My question is, that are these years, 2003-2009 past papers somehow easier than 2009-2016 just because they are old?

I know there are some changes in the syllabus and question format, but the difficulty, is it similar?

Thanks!

See I feel 2009-16 is very good range to study from. That's at least 20 versions of the same paper (because of it was mostly 3 versions per year, recently it became only 2).What would be a better management of time is to redo some tricky problems and look for questions elsewhere for content outside the 2009 syllabus but in the 2016 syllabus. It may also be helpful to write your own questions. Questions from all the way from 2003 are no longer useful. They are not easier, but simply irrelevant to your preparation. 

• Like 3