BM IA Structure?

Alright so I've completed my BM IA, but my teacher approached the class and said that there are some structural changes to be made. As per the official IB BM IA document, the 'research proposal' contains the research question, the methodology followed, analysis tools used, etc. The next page states that the research question, methodology, and tools are part of the main body. Now, does it mean to say that all these sets of information first have to be summarised in a separate 'research proposal' section and then elaborated upon in the main body, or that the contents of the research proposal are part of the main body in the first place? I saw a forum post by Mr Paul Hoang (who is the author of the BM textbook) in which he said that the IA is a total of 2700 words: 200 for the executive summary, 500 for the research proposal, and 2000 for the main body. However, the official IB BM IA doc does not mention this explicitly. What structure should I follow then? Thank you in advance. 

Edited by BadLifeDecisions