Is this a good course selection?

Carolineod

So first of all, I am not very sure of what I want to become when I'm older but I'm very interested in criminology and psychology, studying how the mind works as well as biology. I am not great at math although with hard work I can get by. I'm fluent in Norwegian although I am not good at analysis etc. as I never expanded my vocabulary in it. I currently take Spanish 4 and have done well in the past but I've done worse this year as my teacher is horrendous, so I don't want to take it next year, in fear of failing. I thought I just should give an overview of what I 'like', so that's that.

I want to take the following courses, keeping in mind everything I stated:

TOK

English lang lit (HL) 

Biology (HL)

Psychology (HL) 

Norwegian language B (SL or HL)??

Math studies

EMPTY SLOT - Statistics, environmental studies

I have one more open slot that I would like to fill in, I don't know if I should take a social science or another math, such as statistics. I am currently in 10th grade and I have to finish my course selections by the end of February. I would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me what I should or shouldn't do. I have heard that IB psych is VERY challenging, and at my school it is very self-taught.

EDIT: By the way, I'm Norwegian but I was born in America and I attend an International school in England that offers AP, IB and high school diploma

Edited by Carolineod

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...