Tips & Tricks For Studying

Hi, does anyone have any tips/tricks/strategies for studying they'd like to share? I'd like to make this topic a place where anyone can share their tips, so that we can improve our studying a bit :)

Here's some of mine:

1. Taking notes in class digitally (So you can get all the information as it is being given), and at the end of the day (Specially if there are any quizzes or tests coming up) review the notes you have typed and write them out by hand neatly and in a way that you can quickly refer to them to understand the topic. It's much better to write it out after class when you have time and don't need to rush to gather all the information, specially if the teacher has written them out on the board and may need to erase it to cover the topic fully.

2. Watching videos or clips related to the topic, specially if you need some more info (I personally recommend CrashCourse, they have videos on a lot of topics like Chemistry, Biology, History, etc.)

3. Using online websites to test or quiz yourself on the topic, to see if you are able to understand it without looking at notes ( I personally recommend Quizlet or KhanAcademy, they let you review the topic using resources others have made, and you can make your own too, and take personalized quizzes or tests based on those resources)

Feel free to share yours too! :D