Can I accept several offers? (Urgent Help!)

Yun

Hello,

So since I have been applying to several universities, I have been offered from 3~4 unis.

Is it possible to accept all of them, and after the IB final score appears, I choose which one to go?

It is because some unis gave me low offer scores like 36~37, while some gave me some high scores like 42~43.

I am offered from HKU as fast track, UBC, McGill and KHUST.

Accepting several universities can be troublesome because some universities have a legal commitment after you accept their offer and place your deposit. Some universities have rules against accepting several offers. Best case scenario is that you contact 2 of the universities and explain your situation, perhaps they can make an exception for you. 

I wish you good luck :)

• 11 months later...
On 2/8/2017 at 8:09 AM, Yun said:

Hello,

So since I have been applying to several universities, I have been offered from 3~4 unis.

Is it possible to accept all of them, and after the IB final score appears, I choose which one to go?

It is because some unis gave me low offer scores like 36~37, while some gave me some high scores like 42~43.

I am offered from HKU as fast track, UBC, McGill and KHUST.