Business Schools help (Europe)

NicolasIB

So, I've been accepted to Brunel in the UK and SKEMA in France but I'm still waiting on EDHEC (France), ESSEC (France) and Birkbeck.

I'm not really interested in Brunel as it doesn't have a well-known business programme but I've heard that Birkbeck is quite reputable in the UK.

On the other hand, SKEMA is a triple-accredited business school and since I'm planning on doing my masters at somewhere like LSE or INSEAD, I think it would be a good option to go with. If I get accepted to either EDHEC or ESSEC, I'd probably rather go to one of those than SKEMA.

So what do you guys think would be the best for a global/international education in business management? Would my choices also help me get into a MBA programme at a good school such as INSEAD, HEC or LSE?  

Pal, you cannot mention business schools without talking about IE Business School, in Segovia (Spain). Seriously, one of the 10 best business schools in the world. Check their website, you will see how illustrious it is. Besides one of the best, innovative teaching methods, they have partnerships with some great firms and universities in the world and you can even do dual degrees such as business and law, international relations, politics, etc. If you want, prestige + good teaching + good environment, this is it. There is no due date for applications, unlike the uk and most univ, so dont worry with that. The application will take you long because it includes lots of essays and answers, but you will see it is worth it (also, you will have to do an admission test, which isn't such a big deal). t is quite expensive tuition fees, but try to check the scholarships!

Hope I helped,

Richard

3 hours ago, Gaby said:

Birckbeck is hardly a reputable university in the UK. I didn't even know they had a business programme. 

Hmm, I was reading that since it belongs to the University of London group, it was known as being at least semi-reputable... Anyways, I'm not really interested in going to the UK since most of the good universities require exceptionally high IB results. I think I'm going to stick with the Grandes Écoles in France.