IA Related to League Of Legends

Ouday

Hey Guys!

I'm an IB student in Turkey, I'm now starting my Math IA. I play the video game League Of Legends and I was planning to do my IA about the game. I was thinking of making a relationship ship between playing meta champs/champs played in LCS and how they might affect win rate.

Give me your suggestions!

Edited by Ouday

7 minutes ago, mac117 said:

We are not going to (or supposed to, for that matter) give you ideas for your IA. You have to be the one giving us the ideas, and all we can do is give you feedback or help you refine the question - not come up with it from the very beginning. ;) 

Yea sure you are right, I actually wrote my idea at the end. I edited the post to make it look clearer that I want suggestions for the topic I chose. For the research question it will be like this, How can the meta champs and the champs played in the LCS have an affect on the win rate of a normal ranked player?

Edited by Ouday

2 hours ago, Ouday said:

Yea sure you are right, I actually wrote my idea at the end. I edited the post to make it look clearer that I want suggestions for the topic I chose. For the research question it will be like this, How can the meta champs and the champs played in the LCS have an affect on the win rate of a normal ranked player?

I often discourage students from doing correlation IAs in SL because 1) It's more suitable for SL Studies 2) If you cannot find a correlation then the IA is pointless. 

2 hours ago, In terminal ass as mint said:

When doing a topic like this make sure that you explain everything, as your teacher likely knows nothing about League.

Yes, but OP needs to be very very concise in such background explnations to still keep the IA focused on math.