Urgent need ppls advise

Nutella_lover

Atm im flunking most my subjects im predicted a 3 in all except for one subject. Predicted a D in both ee and tok. I still havent completed one of my IA's and my mocks are around the corner. Im under so much pressure and stress that i came to the conclusion if i just leave the Ib right now and do a level in 3 months and do the subjects i like and are good at. And my uni gave me a condition offer of 28 but right now im not even getting a 24. 

All these subjects atm arent letting me focus and retain everything especially when i have no time to revise for all of them. I feel lost helpless and what not? Can someone please say something 

(because you said someone please say something)

you can go look for the ib failing conditions (does D in TOK count as a fail?) and compare them to your results to see if you will fail IB

but you should make what is left of your time to start studying hard + start doing your ia's. do chunks of each subject everyday if possible (i know its hard but if you really want something to happen, then you have to find time)

if you really feel hopeless i think you should talk to your school's counsellor or a professional

or you can consider doing a levels if you feel that you will do better in ib

best of luck, im sorry if this wasnt very helpful :/

How about trying to focus extra time on the humanity subjects that you have (depending on which subject of course, but I think you would generally use less time to catch up on a humanity subject as compared to a Group 4 subject), and also try to focus on your Group 1 subject as well (learning exactly how you can write the different essays and so on)? And maybe (I don't know it is possible to buy Question Bank exercises though, but if it is possible), buy Question bank exercises and try to do those in all of the subjects? I feel like the Question Bank exercises would be more closer to the actual exam questions. And maybe (if you really are in trouble) skip a few days of school just when you have to do the IAs, in order to wholeheartedly be able to focus on them (so that you can get some of those extra grades)?. 

Have to say that I am a first year student (also struggling horribly with IB though) so I don't really know if I know enough to actually be able to help you though...And I also have no experience (or clue) with A-levels, so can't really help with that either ;).