Dropping HL economics or HL english?

Saskiaw06

Right now I still have 4 high level’s, as I only need 3, I need/want to drop one HL subject. My two options are economics HL, or English language and literature HL.

ECONOMICS

ENGLISH  

It is not subjective. I can work really hard and memorize the definitions and concepts and it will be a right or wrong answer

It is subjective, teacher A might like my essay but teacher B might say that it is a bad essay.

Have to do paper three. Calculations

Have two read two more books than SL student

It takes up a lot of time to understand the concepts.

We can’t really study for English. Just need to understand the text in depth.

The grade boundaries is really different

The grade boundaries are not too different.

I’m planning to take fashion business as a university major. So economics will really benefit my knowledge for this major.

Language will defiantly help me write thesis in university. However, it has nothing to do with my major.

I’m really confused on which one I should drop. Anyone have any suggestions?

It really depends on your strengths, really. Every person would answer this question differently, though since you would like to pursue business in the future, I would suggest you keep economics at HL (unless you're really bad at calculations).

If you struggle with the workload, I'd suggest keeping english HL since the difference between SL and HL are really books are an additional written task you have to write. I take English LL SL and it's really not that much easier than HL...