EE topic - is it relevant to my subject?

Blace

I'm taking English A literature as one of my IB subjects and I was wondering whether the following research question for my EE would be relevant to my subject: 

How and why does the English language influence our way of thinking and hence, behaving in comparison to other languages?

Edited by Blace

I think the key lies in your question already, "... the English language". For me this seems like a good essay for English Language&Literature, but I am not sure whether you cannot switch between the two regardless of the course you're taking. I have not been interested in languages for the EE and hence cannot really provide you with a definite answer.

I know for a fact english Language and Literature focuses a lot on the language aspect, whereas literature does not...

For an extended essay in A languages there are 3 categories and the study of language would fall under category 3.

I dont't know if you've read the extended essay guide (you can easily find it online) but if you go to the section for Group 1 then there will be more detail on what is expected of a language A category 3 essay.

At this point I think your question is too general and should be narrowed down. Good luck!