I HATE MY SCHOOL

Juniorjb

I just moved into this school this year, which is my first year of IB. Apparently this is the worst school i've been in my entire life. My year-mates are so ****ing disgusting and disrespectful, i hate how they make fun of other people, religion, and gossip a lot like A LOT.  I would rather have no friend in here but only because of IB; group projects etc.. And I became an introvert in this school.. that how bad it is.... Secondly, they don't teach SAT in my school so obviously I have to study SAT by myself. And I was planning to drop TOK to focus studying on SAT, but my teacher forced me to stay in TOK, and she said I can't drop eventhough I'm taking IB CERTIFICATE.. Like excuse me,,? It's my choice to take it or not. I couldn't study for SAT cuz of TOK essays/presentations, assignments from other subjects and the school bull****s. I really want to move out of the school by next summer, but my concern is most of the international school here don't have my course. sigh .. I just can't with this school -_-