Arabic self thaught

azhar azhar

Hallo, i do arabic A self thaught, and i looked on the past peapers language and literature – Standard level – Paper 2 they have asked to answer one qustion from the list and your ansower it depend on two books you read in part 3. my qustion is i have selected a biography in my part 3 and i can not answer any qustion of them, what i have to do if i get the same problem in my exam.

thank you

Lang/Lit Paper 2 for SL takes 2 literary texts: one from the prescribed literature in translation, and one essentially free-choice, written in Arabic. Your teacher should have the Lang/Lit PLT list for you. It should be the same as the Literature PLT but just double check. Among your 4 literary texts to study from (Part 3 and 4) there must span at least 2 literary genres, 2 time periods, and 2 locations. 

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Sally said:

hey I also want to know about self thaught language , How do you do it ? who is your supervisor in these case ? 

In Dubai I had to find a centre where I could get private Dutch IB lessons. The additional costs are on you and not the school. You will have frees whenever others have their language class unless the supervisor can go to you school. Same in Madrid now. Of course, it all depends on you school and what they allow or not. Also, in Dubai I had group classes with another 15 kids whereas I have one-on-one classes here. Good luck!