Will I be in a disadvantage if i apply for the top universities and want to do business? My subjects are Bio HL, Eng SL, Norwegian B HL , Global politics HL, Math SL and Economics SL. Will I face any difficulties while applying for top universities for business studies ? 

Edited by Shaheer

Um... So you're a tenth grader at the moment? I'd say that it really depends on which university or college you want to attend. For example, American universities will mostly look at your overall IB score while English universities will specify which class and which level (SL or HL) they want you to take and the grade you must achieve at the end of the IB program for what you want to study in university. However, IB is actually a very intense 2 year course, which is why a lot of students enter university as a sophomore in the States because America recognizes it as a very well prepared program. I think you'll just have to do a lot of work in your first year of college :) I take Economics SL (along with French SL, English SL, Chem HL, Bio HL, and Math HL), and if you have the IB Economics textbook, you can see the HL topics and try to study on your own at home... I wish you luck!