Should i save this rls for my real presentstion because i know how to answer it more than others?

udawn

Hi!

i am doing my practice tok presentation in a week or two's time, and i have found an rls that i kinda know how i would answer it for my presentation. My rls is a ted talk abt why we should listen to vivaldi's four seasons (rly entertaining!) 

my kq might either be "under what circumstances does language play a role in the arts" or "how does imagination/emotion help us perceive the arts" <if someone can give their input/opinion on this that would be amazing :)>

i have other ideas for a presentation (theres this article about how a tribe in africa uses music to communicate with their ancestors instead of entertainment, so i was thinking of using a KQ like "how can the arts give us knowledge about cultures/societies?") that i know is TOK worthy but i dont know how to answer

-- should i use my current rls for my real one and just find another rls of similar AOK to work with now? --

please let me know what you think!