Turkish( my native lang.) Lit. : 94

Physics : 98

Chemistry : 91

Biology : 87

History : 89

English Lit. : 76 :(

English Grammar/Vocab : 92

My Average (with some other subjects) : 89

Btw I generally dislike literature. Don't let that grade fool you. I hate making book presentation more than everything else. Although I like writing essays. Should I continue IB and if I should which subjects do you people suggest.

Your grades have nothing to do with whether you should be in IB or not. The absolute most important thing is that you have a willingness to learn and analyze things in a new way. I understand your concern, though. The workload will be a lot, and there are a lot of requirements, but if you are organized and prepared you can do well.

I am not one to judge simply based off of your grades. And frankly, you should not either. If you are not proud of your grades because you just do not want to do the work (which I am sure is not the complete case based on what you have said), then you might need to look over your capability of handling more analysis-based work again. However, since you are in pre-IB, if you understand what "analysis-based work" entails, you understand what is coming for you, you are willing to gain support from your peers and teachers (and of course, us on here!), then you may have the courage to take on the IB.

You are the one who ultimately has to make the decision. I wish the best for you in whatever you choose.

• Like 1

Your grades look fine and I think you should be okay for DP. Unless you know you are definitely not getting anything higher than 24 (the minimum points you need to get the diploma). IB is quite unpredictable sometimes, you never know if you are going to rock the whole thing in the last minute. It is always a good thing to try some of the harder challenges. From my knowledge, IB is pretty recognized around the world (mostly in Europe). Even you did not get the diploma at the end or you are unsatisfied with your grade, I believe you can always transfer your IB grade into the grade of the educational grade of the place you are in. 

Just a note that when you first going into IB, the first two or three months would be a nightmare for you, but don't panic! Things would turn out better! I had struggle with it at the first but now I am totally on track and doing well. I suggest you at least try four months and then decide if you want to stay in the program or not. 

Gook Luck!

• Like 3