BM HL or Psych HL

vasco

I am currently doing Psychology HL and I guess I'm struggling quite a bit, not getting the marks I would want to be getting. I assume it's because psychology is a subject that requires a lot of writing and I'm not that good at it. Recently a friend of mine said business & management is an easy subject to get a 7 as long as you try hard. This intrigued me heavily as I am also interested in business as well. I have talked to the business teacher and he said I could easily catch up the things I missed out on since I only missed a term and a bit of content. 

Which subject should I go with? Everyone around me is telling me to go with what interests me more, but i am interested in both. So I came to the conclusion that the easier subject to get a 7 will be what I will go for.

Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!:)

(HL: Biology, Maths, Business or Psychology SL: Chemistry, English, Japanese ab inito)

Oh an p.s. if i continue with psychology I am considering moving down to SL and bumping English up to HL. Any help regarding this would be great as well.