Urgent HELP!! Uploading doc for French ab initio

Harry Yoon

Ok, so I was about to upload my written assignment for french ab initio but just found there is this section which asks for Sources

I assume this means the texts which I have based on for my written assignment.

The problem is, how am I supposed to upload them? Do I just copy and past all the texts into 1 single word doc? Are there any specific forms?

Thanks

캡처_2017_03_09_13_10_08_555.png

2 minutes ago, SamirAliyev said:

All you need to do is take links of these documents and paste them at the end of your Internal Assessment. You don't need to copy and paste entire texts.

Thank you,

I have already wrote a reference list in my Written assignment. But my question is, why is there a separate section for it?

Just now, Harry Yoon said:

I have already wrote a reference list in my Written assignment. But my question is, why is there a separate section for it?

They want to make sure that you didn't plagiarize anything and all the word has done by you. If you haven't copied anything from internet you are perfectly fine.

Just now, SamirAliyev said:

They want to make sure that you didn't plagiarize anything and all the word has done by you. If you haven't copied anything from internet you are perfectly fine.

Thank you for your kind help.

But I still do not understand what to do with it. What do we upload there? For the written assignment part I get it. But for sources, do i just submit a word document of list of the websites I have used?

Just now, Harry Yoon said:

But I still do not understand what to do with it. What do we upload there? For the written assignment part I get it. But for sources, do i just submit a word document of list of the websites I have used?

Exactly, You need to write all the websites all documents you read when you were writing this Assignment. It seems like there is no reason to do this. But First of all, it makes examiners work easier and Its kind of like the free point you get by just putting references.

1 minute ago, SamirAliyev said:

Exactly, You need to write all the websites all documents you read when you were writing this Assignment. It seems like there is no reason to do this. But First of all, it makes examiners work easier and Its kind of like the free point you get by just putting references.

Thank you so much. So I do not have to copy the whole text, but only the URLs?

On 2017. 3. 9. at 7:17 PM, SamirAliyev said:

You're Welcome

Hello, just had some more questions.

For the written assignment. Do I have to do the in-text referencing. Since the whole written assignment is based on sources, I thought referencing will not be useful.

Do I have to do the in-text referencing? I have the bibliography though.

Thank you

10 hours ago, Harry Yoon said:

Hello, just had some more questions.

For the written assignment. Do I have to do the in-text referencing. Since the whole written assignment is based on sources, I thought referencing will not be useful.

Do I have to do the in-text referencing? I have the bibliography though.

Thank you

Hi, I think writing your references at the very last part is the best since that's what everyone is doing but you can also put at the end of each page(this is also possible).

5 minutes ago, SamirAliyev said:

Hi, I think writing your references at the very last part is the best since that's what everyone is doing but you can also put at the end of each page(this is also possible).

Thank you.

What I actually meant was something like (an example from TOK)

The definition of knowledge ...... (Plato, 1937) .

Do we have to do these? Or is just a simple bibliography at the end good enough?

Thanks

6 hours ago, Harry Yoon said:

Thank you.

What I actually meant was something like (an example from TOK)

The definition of knowledge ...... (Plato, 1937) .

Do we have to do these? Or is just a simple bibliography at the end good enough?

Thanks

Better to play it safe and do in-text citations.