Scholarships

saya

I was thinking of applying to America, as I have heard that they give really good scholarships and I need one if I want to go there.
So how many points in the IB Diplomma you think I need to get for a scholarship? And what SAT score is the best? And is there anything else which is needed?

Scholarships really depend on what uni you wanna go to, but generally you probebly need more then 35 atleast to qualify for scholarships.
SAT well what is the best, you can have max 800 points on the subject tests. And for SAT I you can have a max of 2400 (3 parts of 800 points if i am correct) look at www.collegeboard.com for more info on SAT and application for the US including scholarships

[quote name='Forester' post='29090' date='Nov 27 2008, 05:24 AM']Yep. The standard is quite high. But the aid at Rochester is merit based, while the aid at Harvard, Stanford, Cornell are need based.

There are scholarships of like 3000pa if you get 36 in Canada. (UBC i think?)[/quote]

at UBC you can get a $4000 CDN scholarship is you have 36 points, $2000 CDN is you have 32 points and i think $500 if you have 28 points... i'm pretty sure those are right, I could be wrong