History Internal Assessment Help (spain)

mariahh

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry that I'm not quite sure that I understand what you're asking for. If you just want general advice, then I think that "Why did USA/UK/others turn blind eye to german & Italian foreign intervention?" is a good question to start with. I haven't read Homage to Catalonia, but it is a primary source offering perspective on the volunteer brigades from the the nations that you want to write about, so that's good. YOu're going to have to examine Texaco, a U.S. oil company based in Texas that supported the Nationalists. I think that a secondary source that you could use to get a good idea of where to start (both in making a judgement and finding primary source material) would be Spain in our Hearts. Although I haven't read it, it just came out and is getting very good reviews. You can skip pages and just read the parts pertinent to your investigation (Or you could read the whole thing of course). Good luck!

• 1 month later...