Hi, so I'm not sure about my research question. I've been told that I need to be extremely specific and that the reader should know everything about my experiment after reading my research question. When I tried framing it, I saw that it was too long, but my teacher said it was okay. I'm really confused, because I've never seen such a long research question before. It is: 

What is the effect of different sugar concentrations (0.8M, 0.9M, 1.0M, 1.1M, 1.2M, 1.3M, 1.4M of 1:1 glucose/fructose solution) on the percent of sugar fermented by measuring the amount of ethanol when 1.00 ± 0.01g of yeast is added to 10.0 ± 0.1ml of sugar solution, by back titration with potassium dichromate, potassium iodide and sodium thiosulfate?

Please advise me on how I can improve it. Thanks

Some keywords in your RQ should include concentration of yeast (as opposed to procedure to prepare the solution), chemical formulae rather than latin names, specify 1:1 by mass or by mol. It is not necessary to include methods ("by measuring the amount of ethanol"), but do include laboratory technique ("back titration"). That is, your experiment should be able to be reasonably extrapolated (for example does can your data predict what happens to 0.5M, 1.15M, or 1.5M solutions?)