Eulers Identity for IA

I want to write my IA on Eulers Identity. I want to do something out of syllabus like proving it or using it to extract a trigonometric function from a graph. My teacher says proving the Identity will be boring and a lot of people have already done that. If this is a bad idea can anyone offer anything interesting to do with it. 

Your teacher is probably right - there already exist a ton of proofs of Euler's identity, and I'd imagine it'd be a common subject for a Math IA anyways.  I don't know if it's a bad idea because of this though.  If you just follow the structure and markscheme closely, you should be able to get high marks, even with a common topic.  You're not expected to do something new, just learn something new.  Multiple proofs might be interesting.  

5 hours ago, Emilia1320 said:

Proving Euler's identity was 1 page of my 16-page IA, alone it will be way too simple to write an IA about. 

This is a bit unrelated, but why are your goal grades lower than your midterms? I always see people that have way higher goals than their current grades. Cheers.

1 hour ago, In terminal ass as mint said:

This is a bit unrelated, but why are your goal grades lower than your midterms? I always see people that have way higher goals than their current grades. Cheers.

Because I have a tendency to stress horribly about tests, leading me to underperform. I lose my sleep (bad for my ability to do math) and panic on tests.