Your favourite...

paige011

I know that there are people who actually enjoy the work IB thrusts upon them, but there are things that people like IB in general.

In this post I was wondering if like, well, let's start a game.

Post your favorite things about IB, whether it be the people you meet, the memories you make, etc.

Be specific!

I'll do mine...

My favorite part of being an IB student is the family you create with your other students. You all lean against each other for everything it it's awesome. You get to make awesome memories (Like running through the halls to your ex-biology teacher and getting her to print your parts C and F of your IA...) and stuff. :P

Your turn!

• 2 weeks later...

-IB "family" and our constant blabbering about last nights homework or tomorrow's assignment & jamming up the halls

-IB english and how now whenever I pick up a book and rather than read it I analyze it. :)

-how you have lots of "inside jokes" with the teachers and laugh at the appearance of these jokes in other classes :help:

• 4 weeks later...

It connects the year as a whole cause we all think the IB is a love/hate thing and at the moment we hate it cause of the pressure and stress to get everything done and to start the intense revision!!!

The memories from the different classes, the stupid answers people gave and the way we sometimes out smarted the teachers!!!

The stupid jokes the chemistry teacher would say: what's the element of cooper?........CU....later.......HAHAHA!! OMG!

The times when we ganged up to say "What we had homework???" and look so blank, but the teacher's always knew we were lying, but hey were not all George Clooney's.

There were many things and I cant list them all, but overall we hate going through it yet there's sometime about it that we love!! Dont know it's all a force beyong this world...or so we think!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm.. seems like fun, what I enjoy about IB is:

- Disrupting english classes, CAS classes, history classes...

- Complaining about work together

- IB school trips

- Our school dance competition (IB won)

- Excellent literary choices to read in classes (most of them)

- Taking days off in picnics and supposed "lab practices" and say it is for CAS

My favourite thing in the IB is the opportunities of CAS you can do and within the huge piles of work I really found some things I love doing (volunteering to help out at concerts, in which I can listen to fantastic music, making my own charity organisation,etc). I also feel very fortunate to have reasonably good teachers for my subjects. From what I have heard from some of the ppl here, some teachers are truly horrifying.

• 3 weeks later...