Equilibrium and Energetics help!

Scienuk

1 hour ago, kw0573 said:

For a reaction going to near completion, the equilibrium constant is much greater than 1. That narrows answer to A or C. More spontaneous reactions have more negative Gibbs energy and that happens with higher T. 

By completion you mean favouring the forward reaction, I gather, correct me if I'm wrong. Also, where in the question is spontaneity mentioned? how exactly may it be related, I have an idea but am not sure, if you would elaborate on that please.

Thanks!

Completion usually refers to the forward reaction. So spontaneity measures the readiness of how a reaction proceeds. Typically reactions that goes to completion have high spontaneity and that means a very negative Gibbs energy. 

27 minutes ago, kw0573 said:

Completion usually refers to the forward reaction. So spontaneity measures the readiness of how a reaction proceeds. Typically reactions that goes to completion have high spontaneity and that means a very negative Gibbs energy. 

My thoughts exactly, thanks!