NYC Subway Maths IA HELP!!

leabasil

Hello all! Freaking out a bit because my original maths IA topic didn't have any data that I could find on it, and we need to come back to school after the Easter break with a solid idea of what to do for our IA, as well as the data needed for it, as we will start writing it when we get back to school. Since I'm in New York right now, I was thinking about something to do with statistics or modelling of the New York subway.

Any thoughts on what data in particular I should use of if this is a crap idea totally and I should just pick something else for my IA?

Edited by leabasil

Ok, you gotta be more specific. NYC subway is probably the most general and broad IA idea I've heard, but you have to decide what exactly you want to model. One possible thing would be the trend in number of users of the NYC subway compared to the day and time, but I don't know if there is sufficient data or if you can spin it in a way so that it has some actual quality mathematics in there.