Biology IA- is this biology-related enough?

Hi there! 

For my Biology IA, I'm thinking about doing a database investigation and investigating the relationship between a country's literacy rate and HIV infection rates. My only worry is that it is not related to the biology syllabus enough to get a good mark? I have seen the tuberculosis and HDI exemplar and that got a good mark but the syllabus relation wasn't always obvious so do you think this would be an ok topic to explore? 

Thanks in advance :)

The HDI and tuberculosis exemplar could be connected back to biology somewhat, e.g. countries with lower HDI would have a higher rate of tuberculosis since a variety of factors would make it relatively easy for the bacterium to travel from person to person.

I really don't see the connection between literacy rates and HIV infections. Unless you wanted to make the argument that the lack of sexual education leads to higher HIV rates, which wouldn't really be related to literacy rates, and would be incorrect as well.

Hey, I'm thinking about doing a database IA as well regarding cognitive neuroscience and it's relation to age. I'm having trouble starting, do you have any good exemplars I can use to follow or read on?